Monday, May 01, 2006

One above you

Dear world with itself
everybit of me regrets you
i dispise existence myself
waste of time,its untrue

i dont know where we headin
every person on his own
smiles and tears sheddin
trynna build a throne

i love the hardships that are mine
family, friends and the girls i love
i hate when people say everythin is fine
bless or curse from above

i was hell myself
3 years before this ice
starving while food is on the shelf
i played with my life like rollin dice

but i made it
and i made it alone
not once have i split
always headin to the unknown

keys to ignition
strugglin with my own
never had time for transition
my heart turned to stone

i come n go, dont matter
i look at u and i know
soon we gonna scatter
yet everythin is goin so slow

im feelin cold
and heartless
soul nearly sold
transgress

gotta let go
and sametime love u
u aint gonna grow
cuz im above you

remember that...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamz said...

Cow, why'd you always have to make me cry?

Wed May 03, 12:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Information about Small Business and Home Business Online.