Thursday, January 05, 2006

.:Time Will Decide:.

i believe in time and what it brings
every moment matters
sumtimes it tickels and many times it stings
roses of death on silver platters

confusion looks ur face transmits
in a dim light room theres only one spot
in the corner that child sits
and cries for that endless gun shot

friends keep gettin farther
and i dont know why
is it me or they dont bother?
fuck it amma still fly

nomatter what!
amma work my way thru it
marked with a lifetime cut
values on the streets i admit

sumtimes bright light shines at the end of the tunnel
but as soon as i think its real
bullet released from its muzzle
and i let go of everything i feel

where we heading?
i speak to all of me
good and evil always been together like a wedding
different roots of the same tree

all i need is a pen & paper and motivation
amma die soon in my own explanation
write my last key words for my child
i once feared but at the end i only smiled

when will things settle
i dont know
gotta bite the metal
and catch the prayer in the first row

got nothin more to say
time will decide all....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!

"I once feared but at the end I only smiled"

The big picture is what really matters. Embrace how you feel in the here and now, but acknowledge its just a drop in the ocean. : )

Sun Nov 26, 02:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Information about Small Business and Home Business Online.